Data Protection for Virtual Assistants – GDPR
Hi lovely VAs. You asked for support on Data Protection and GDPR.
Here is something designed for VAs around how you work today that will help you get ready for the new Data Protection rules that come into force in 2018.
Now available to new customers (as a result of so many VAs asking us)
The price will rise as time goes on. The early adopters will have the most time (and the best price) to get ready for GDPR in May 2018.
This will never be available again at this price.
Designed for VAs with VAs
Created for the online way you work today by people who understand the difficulties you face working with clients who have no idea about this.
Make sure you log into your customer account using the email you used to purchase orignally, so our cart can recognise you and give you the customer only price.
Get your VA business on the right track for GDPR
This series of group trainings and support comes with a year's membership of the dedicated Facebook group.
You will get:
- Videos and webinars designed to help you get your mind around the jargon and the concepts
- Checklists and exercises you can apply to your VA business
- Group support and discussions to help you as you implement the changes you need to make
- Help to handle your data, your clients' data and working with associates
- A group dedicated to VAs working through GDPR issues that focusses on how you actually work
- One year's membership of the dedicated Facebook support group - time to get ready and get started with the new rules
Would you like to be confident about how to handle GPDR?
Unless you like reading government policy documents or sitting in on long webinars which never get to the point, you are probably already confused about what you need to do and how you need to handle it.
Why not join us for our regular updates, exercises and planning sessions and get it done for your business.
How much is your time worth?
The average UK based VA charges £25 an hour for her time.
If you spend 10 hours struggling with this and get nowhere you will have lost over £200 of your time and will still be risking non-compliance and fines at the end of it all.
If you approach your clients about this the wrong way they may simply leave you for a non-compliant VA.
How much is the fine for a data protection breach?
You will see people talking about 20 million Euro fines.
We are not in the business of scaring you. The scale of fines relates to the size of organisation, the scale and severity of the breach and what type of information was compromised. It is unlikely the average Virtual Assistant is going to be fined a million euros!
Even so the level of fines is increasing.
Virtual Assistants have mostly stayed out the firing line since until May 2018 it is the 'data controller' who is liable for breaches. So your client is in the firing line for securing their own data. But from May onwards the 'data processor' is also liable. And this will include many Virtual Assistants who have not given this a great deal of thought.
You don't want to lose money in fines. And you may find your customers are not keen to trust you with their data if you have a track record of losing it and being fined.
How do you build a business that handles data properly?
This is a 'basic' level product which means one year in our dedicated Facebook support group. There will also be a brandable option available which gives an extra year in the Facebook group. You can upgrade later if you wish.
You will get:
- One year's member of a dedicated Facebook group for VAs sorting out data protection
- Focussed getting-ready process that is for VAs and recognises the way you work today
- Videos, forms, workbooks designed to help you get ready
- Support on how to handle your own data, client data and bringing associates into a secure way of working
- Support and questions answered in the Facebook group
- Practical tips based on the KoffeeKlatch documents you already use.
Save yourself a lot of time and worry and join us today.