Data Protection for Trainers
You asked for support on Data Protection and GDPR.
Here is something designed for Trainers around how you work today that will help you get ready for the new Data Protection rules that come fully into force in 2018.
The price will rise as time goes on. The early adopters will have the most time (and the best price) to get ready for GDPR in May 2018.
This will never be available again at this price.
Designed with Trainers for Trainers
Created for the online way you work today by people who understand the difficulties you face working with clients who range from those with strict data policies to those who have no idea about this.
Get your Trainer business on the right track for GDPR
This series of group trainings and support comes with a year's membership of the dedicated Facebook group.
You will get:
- Videos and webinars designed to help you get your mind around the jargon and the concepts
- Checklists and exercises you can apply to your trainer business
- Group support and discussions to help you as you implement the changes you need to make
- Help to handle your data, your clients' data, and working with associates
- A group dedicated to Trainers, working through GDPR issues and focussing on how you actually work
- One year's membership of the dedicated Facebook support group - time to get ready and get started with the new rules
Would you like to be confident about how to handle GPDR?
Unless you like reading government policy documents or sitting in on long webinars which never get to the point, you are probably already confused about what you need to do and how you need to handle it.
Join us for our regular updates, exercises and planning sessions and get it done for your business.
How much is your time worth?
The average UK based trainer charges at least £800 a day for their time.
If you spend one day struggling with this and get nowhere, you will have lost over £800 of your time and will still be risking non-compliance and fines at the end of it all.
How much is the fine for a data protection breach?
You will see people talking about 20 million Euro fines.
We are not in the business of scaring you. The scale of fines relates to the size of organisation, the scale and severity of the breach and what type of information was compromised. It is unlikely the average Trainer is going to be fined a million euros!
Even so the level of fines is increasing to a potential 4% of turnover. How much is that for you?
Trainers have mostly stayed out the firing line up to now, as it has been the 'data controller' who is liable for breaches. So your client was responsible for securing their own delegate data. But from May 2018, the 'data processor' is also liable. This will affect many Trainers.
You don't want to lose money in fines. And you may find your customers are not keen to trust you with their data if you have a track record of mishandling it.
How do you build a business that handles data properly?
This is a 'basic' level product which means one year in our dedicated Facebook support group. There will also be a brandable option available which gives an extra year in the Facebook group. You can upgrade later if you wish.
You will get:
- One year's member of a dedicated Facebook group for Trainers sorting out data protection
- Focussed getting-ready process that is for Trainers and recognises the way you work today
- Videos, forms, workbooks designed to help you get ready
- Support on how to handle your own data, client data and bringing associates into a secure way of working
- Support and questions answered in the Facebook group
- Practical tips based on the KoffeeKlatch documents you may already use.
Save yourself a lot of time and worry and join us today.
The price will go up progressively as we go on.
£50 +VAT £40 +VAT until the end of December. Use your discount code for even greater value.
That's fabulous value compared to the people who want to charge you thousands of pounds.